Posted by Stefanie on August 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Hello guys, remember when I told you about storenvy? This website is soo cool, I already have 37 sales in like 2 weeks? Well,that's right!
I really recommend it to people interested to open their own store and sell handmade or other stuff! You don't risk losing money since I absolutely pay nothing on storenvy! No charges to list products,no charges when you sell, that's right!
Also, your items are exposed to a platform/marketplace so all people could find them if your stuff are what they're looking for! If you have no sales the first week, don't worry.It took me a week to start selling but once I started, sales didn't stop coming. Everyday I wake up to at least 2 orders which is awesome. It's like a job I could expand in the future and help me have an extra pocket money during school.
What my plans really are, when I hit 100 sales, I want to buy a storenvy theme, have a beautiful store and tidy, cause right now is kind of messy with the free theme I have from storenvy!
- Listing products is completely free
- Your products are exposed to thousands of potential buyers
- There's a "envy" option, sort like facebook like. And it helps spreading your products all around storenvy
- Storenvy's Staff is really friendly and helpful,open to suggestions
- Storenvy Company is growing by days!
- You can edit your shop and design it the way you want
- One problem I experienced, is that when someone purchases something, there's a hard communication since you can only send them an email. There's not a message place! All through emails
- Not very popular since it started like 2 years ago(I think?)
~Top Selling Product in my shop~
Printed Tank top
I think I had over 30 sales on that one, most of my customers purchase this, I think I hit a good product!
It's kind of a cute top, some designs are really adorable ^-^
Some other products I have on sale at the moment:
Love these shorts!
Price: $16.99 (sale product) !
Dream Catcher Necklace: $3.99
Pretty Dress $22.99
I actually have tons of stuff for sale!
If you have any questions or want to purchase something, let me know. Or If you have any questions about storenvy and opening your own store in general! (which I highly recommend)