This site is dedicated to fashion lovers :) Feel free to join!

Forums

Forum Home > kstefanieeee.webs.com > I'm back

Stefanie
Site Owner

Hey guys. Yeah,I've been busy. No,that's not the reason I was not on lately. Webs was blocked by my internet provider so no one in Cyprus had access to any webs site... Unfortunately I couldn't do anything and I'm glad it finally works an some of you are still active! :D So how's it going? What have I missed? 

--

November 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kay ♥

Gladly, you missed the drama on LolitaHaze. D:

--

November 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stefanie
Site Owner

ohh, what happened? ;OOOO update me. 

--

November 17, 2012 at 1:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kay ♥

Glam and Art, basically. Glam said some mean stuff, etc. It was awkward for a few days.

--

November 17, 2012 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ArtisticBiscuit
Administrator

Basically re-read old forums....it was people saying mean things mostly targeting me and sayin my art is bad and somebody changing my words in my post to sound harsh.

Complex stuff. Many forums got made on the matter of drama went on and loads of lolita members said how they felt on the drama.                                                                               Basically in my opinion stuff that could/should have been solved or prevented a while ago. IDK it may just be me thinking that. But, lolitahaze has got tense due to this drama nonsense.

(Long sorry)

--

Art is life and my life is art! p.s. I'm also artistic-biscuit on Polyvore. Follow me and I'd follow you.

November 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stefanie
Site Owner

@artistic: your art is really good, don't get offended by these comments.  : ) It's weird, we're like 10 people on lolitahaze and the drama is still there. ;p 

--

November 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.